The Buffalo Bills have a good thing going, and with Rex Ryan a big fan of Clemson since his child does attend the school, could Spiller remain in Buffalo?
Spiller will be able to hit the market and the market for running backs is not very good. The problem is Spiller has not done very much for Buffalo minus the year he had with Chan Gailey as the head coach. Chan Gailey had Spiller looking like he did at Clemson.
Spiller is a pending free agent and because of his background with coordinator Chan Gailey and his system, the Jets are most certainly and option. Gailey was the Buffalo Bills’ coach when they drafted Spiller out of Clemson in 2010, and he was a great fit in Gailey’s spread offense. A dangerous two-way threat, Spiller enjoyed a career year in 2012, racking up 1,703 yards from scrimmage. He spent the last two seasons injured or in Doug Marrone’s doghouse.
Spiller, 27, makes a lot of sense for the Jets. Now we’ll see if old friend Rex Ryan keeps him from walking out of Buffalo.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Three WHAT THE F#$* plays of Week 3; What are you doing? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/S02A9EKVQR
about 12 mins ago
- All things are possible with Jesus Christ! Trust him https://t.co/EIlGWfFUXW
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Why wouldn’t Eagles Head Coach Doug Pederson just throw the ball up in Overtime? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/doug-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/mtnRhAeK6L
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:NAU Stallions crash the party in Lafayette nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nau-st… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ohIA65weIZ
about 37 mins ago