If you look at the Buffalo Bills over the past 10 years their biggest downfall is letting their talent leave via free agency and drafting bad.
Well, that is slowly starting to change for the Buffalo Bills. Last year they traded up to draft Sammy Watkins, but their draft was pretty amazing considering the talent they found.
They had three players who started at least 14 games as rookies in 2014. When you are a GM, you are hoping your first and second round pick contribute right away while the others at least help out. Well the Bills found three GEM’s in the draft who started almost every game, with others starting games and contributing as well. If the Bills can keep it going, watch out they could be a team of the future.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- 13-1 heading into tonight! I have the Saints winning! Let’s see if I can go 14-1! This was a solid predictions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- My predictions I was really close to going three for three! Devante Adams injury hurt but the others!!!
NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe…
about 26 mins ago