Jadeveon Clowney was the number one pick in the NFL Draft last year, and he was injured more than he played. Well according to Tony Pauline of NFL Draft Insiders, the Texans could be worried about Clowney suiting up again in 2015.
I’ve spoken with a number of people since the Senior Bowl who have openly said there is serious concern over Jadeveon Clowney’s future. A variety of opinions have come from numerous sources, including those close to the Texans. I’ve heard everything from don’t expect much from Clowney in 2015 to the belief he may struggle to ever regain full health from the microfracture surgery. The reasoning for the latter is Clowney underwent the procedure at an early age.
Should the Texans be worried? The kid is a young freak, but if that knee is serious and cannot be fixed maybe the Texans gambled on the freak athletic ability and not the play of Clowney…
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Larry Rountree III, RB, University of Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/larry-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Cardinals QB Kyler Murray did not participate in open practice this morning (Injury Update)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Rex Burkhead tweets he will be back in 2021 after suffering an ACL injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rex-bu… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 48 mins ago