Frank Gore has been a power back for the 49ers since entering the league out of the University of Miami. Gore is a very good back that wants a chance to prove his worth. Gore posted this on his Instagram post last night that makes you wonder.
“I know the fans love me,” he wrote on his Instagram account Sunday, “but I need to know if the management does but I’m going to love my fans no matter what.”
Gore is scheduled to hit the open market for the first time in his career on March 10. In December, general manager Trent Baalke told CSN Bay Area that the 49ers want Gore back in 2015 but that he wasn’t sure whether the two sides can come to an agreement.
Gore is coming off his eighth 1,000-yard season in his 10-year career. According to the Sacramento Bee, Gore wants two things: 1.) Another 1,000-yard season, which would put him past 12,000 yards for his career, and 2.) A chance at a Super Bowl title.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That was a hard run, poor 27 twitter.com/therealdre_jac…
about 11 mins ago
- The play call was predictable there. They should have handed it off to the running back to the right.
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Damn I’m good twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 20 mins ago
- They are running Cam stack the box
about 22 mins ago