Almost two weeks after Texas Tech confirmed Testaverde, the son of former 21-year NFL veteran and Heisman Trophy winner Vinny Testaverde, was departing the program, his father reportedly told the Associated Press that he was coming home to Miami.
The elder Testaverde attended Miami for two seasons, winning the Heisman trophy after a stellar 1986 senior campaign.
Testaverde was a walk on at Texas Tech, but has decided to head home.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Great opportunity for small schoolers! Must check it out twitter.com/cgssmall/statu…
about 16 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Vq3MZQvOca
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills ift.tt/39qKbxK
about 30 mins ago