Larry Fitzgerald the aging veteran wide receiver has a ridiculous cap number next year for the Cardinals and while the team does not expect to cut cut him, they could deal him or restructure his contract.
Cardinals have already said they will not cut Fitzgerald, despite a $23.6 million cap number for 2015.
General Manager Steve Keim said that the team has configured its 2015 budget to keep Fitzgerald at his coming cap number.
They could restructure Fitz’s deal, but he could also be traded. I honestly cannot think of a team desperate enough to sign Fitz with a 23 million dollar cap number, can you?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HEROe86ouK
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rondal… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cnGpHp42Ft
about 23 mins ago
- TNF Fantasy Preview: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/37bhxOb
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: David Montgomery Injury Update, Is he playing week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Cameron Sample, DT, Tulane University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/camero… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago