The Pittsburgh Steelers announced Friday that it ruled out running back Le’Veon Bell, who suffered a hyperextended knee injury in Week 17.
Bell told NFL Media’s Aditi Kinkhabwala on Thursday that he didn’t attempt to run because he didn’t feel comfortable testing the knee.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Saquon Barkley destined to become the next Barry Sanders…and not in a good way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wR6wiNyAGk
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 2 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 43 mins ago