Tomlin: “franchise quarterback” term is overused. Said it gives impression 1/2 the NFL has one. Tomlin: “We all know that’s not the case.”
Mike Wilkening (@mikewilkening) January 6, 2015
Roethlisberger had 4,952 yards, a career high, and tied a career high in touchdown passes. His on-field chemistry with Antonio Brown, was pretty insane this year for the Steelers offense led by Todd Haley.
The Steelers need to pay Big Ben and the former Miami University of Ohio star is ready to be paid.
Roethlisberger told KDKA-FM Tuesday, per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, that he’d like to get the deal done sooner rather than later, though it’s up to his agent and the Rooney family.
You can expect more than Jay Cutler received if his agent is any good. What do you think is a fair price for Big Ben?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- For real technical difficulties crap twitter.com/natemendelson/…
about 20 mins ago
- Haha twitter.com/carmiev/status…
about 21 mins ago
- Jakob Johnson from Germany!!! Touchdown!!!! 🇩🇪
about 22 mins ago
- Wait @AgentNicoleLynn was that @JWills73 in that commercial?
about 39 mins ago
- Gilmore having a tough night with DK
about 50 mins ago