Ray Lewis is probably one of the best linebackers to ever play and suit up in the NFL, but what he said today about Tom Brady could be the dumbest thing anyone’s ever said in the NFL..
He said on Stephen A. Smith’s radio show that Brady was only known because of the tuck rule.
I promise people I cannot make this up:
Listen, not to go all totally out of conscious (That is what he really said) but think about this Stephen A., honest to God. When we—the first time we created something a tuck rule, it’s the only reason we know—I’m just being honest!—the only reason we know who Tom Brady is, because of a tuck rule! There’s no such thing as a tuck rule! If the ball is in your hand, and I knock it out your hand, whether it’s going backwards, forwards, lateral, sideways, however it’s coming out, that’s a freaking fumble! But guess what we created? We created a freaking tuck rule!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Southern DE Jordan Lewis wins Buck Buchanan Award for Best Small School Defensive Player… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Case Cookus, QB, Northern Arizona University | 2019 NFL Draft Prospect H... youtu.be/lkbbjEWNN18 via @YouTube Broncos new QB
about 31 mins ago
- Zach Von Rosenberg signed a deal with the Vikings per his IG!
about 57 mins ago
- It would be great if @Falcons and @BlankFoundation would bring in @TheyLoveMyHair_ and give him a legit shot. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Learn How To Properly Break On The Football With NFL/CFL Defensive Back Malik Boynton nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/footba… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...