Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said after Saturday’s 35-31 loss to the New England Patriots that he felt the four-man offensive line that coach Bill Belichick used in the third quarter was “deceptive” and “illegal.”
It’s not something that anybody has ever done before,” Harbaugh said. “They’re an illegal type of a thing and I’m sure that [the league will] make some adjustments and things like that.
“We wanted an opportunity to be able to identify who the eligible players were,” Harbaugh explained, “because what they were doing was they would announce the eligible player and Tom would take it to the line right away and snap the ball before [we] even figured out who was lined up where. And that was the deception part of it. It was clearly deception.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Southeastern Louisiana QB Cole Kelley wins Walter Payton Award | Offensive Player of the Year in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Southern DE Jordan Lewis wins Buck Buchanan Award for Best Small School Defensive Player… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Case Cookus, QB, Northern Arizona University | 2019 NFL Draft Prospect H... youtu.be/lkbbjEWNN18 via @YouTube Broncos new QB
about 56 mins ago
- Zach Von Rosenberg signed a deal with the Vikings per his IG!
about 1 hour ago
- It would be great if @Falcons and @BlankFoundation would bring in @TheyLoveMyHair_ and give him a legit shot. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Akayleb Evans. Together we...
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...