The Minnesota Vikings are scheduled to move into a new stadium in time for the 2016 season, but that date could now be changed thanks to “bird-safe” glass. That potential change could also prove very costly.
Michele Kelm-Helgen, Chairwoman of the Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, said Friday, “If you look at Mortenson (Construction), their subcontractors, all of our consultants and staff that are working on this project — and you’re extending the whole project from two to six months — you’re looking at costs that would be anywhere from $25 (million) to $60 million and potentially higher,” according to ESPN.
I feel bad for the taxpayers in Minnesota, and I hope the stadium is finished in time, because they have a bright future with Teddy Bridgewater.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Ravens TE Mark Andrews has had no negative consequences when dealing with COVID-19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Justin Herbert is pulling away with Offensive Rookie of the Year nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/justin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago