Many feel that Peyton Manning will definitely be back next year as the Broncos head coach, but Ian Rapoport says that is not the case as of right now. Rapoport said Gary Kubiak, the front-runner for Denver’s vacancy, does not run an offense that necessarily suits Manning’s style.
Per Rapoport, John Elway was concerned about the team’s toughness after a loss to St. Louis earlier in the season and wondered if his team had gotten as good as they possibly could with the current staff and roster.
If the Broncos do in fact hire Kubiak, could Peyton hang up his cleats and call it a career? We all know he wanted to break the records, but could he want out if Broncos make too many moves?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Five Fantasy Diamonds in the Rough from Week 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4LkWexEtu0
about 39 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Atlanta Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/32GiOfl
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago