Over at NFL.com, the five finalists for the Pepsi Rookie of the Year Award have been announced, and you have an opportunity to vote for your favorite.
Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is one of the five nominees, and the only quarterback among the group. He is joined by a trio of receivers in Sammy Watkins (Buffalo), Odell Beckham, Jr. (New York), and Mike Evans (Tampa Bay). Cincinnati running back Jeremy Hill is the fifth nominee for the award.
I feel that Giants Odell Beckham Jr. has the best chance to win this award. Who do you feel should win?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OYFBqqt5JM
about 6 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZwCPZuhr12
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago