Packers were beating the Seahawks ass all game long but could not pull off the win. Packer offensive leader Josh Sitton was pissed after the game and really told the media how he really felt.
“Anytime you feel like you should have won, it’s tough to get over,” he said, per ESPN Wisconsin. “And when it’s the last one, it’s very difficult to get over. You feel like it’s a waste of seven, eight months. What’s the point of getting this far? I’d have rather not even made the playoffs.”
“We kicked their ass up and down the field all day,” Sitton said. “And there’s no reason we shouldn’t have won the game. Literally one of 10 plays you can pick that if we get it, we win the game. It’s frustrating when you should have won the game and you’re the better team. And I thought we were the better team all day except for three minutes.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- I’m rooting for the Eagles tonight!
about 15 mins ago
- I don’t need that many but I’m ready for 12/2 twitter.com/mcdonalds/stat…
about 17 mins ago