The Green Bay Packers have been super successful and a large part of why is because Alonzo Highsmith the former University of Miami running back is over the team’s personnel. Well recently the Washington Redskins wanted to meet with Highsmith for a position and the team refused.
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Word is Redskins wanted to talk to Packers’ Alonzo Highsmith for director of personnel job. Packers denied the request to interview.
Currently, Highsmith resides in Green Bay, Wisconsin with his wife, Denise Highsmith, and he is the father of five children. Highsmith moved to Green Bay in the summer of 2012, accepting a position (Senior Personnel Executive) in the front office of the Green Bay Packers.
@MikeGarafolo: Actually, let me fix that: Redskins have requested permission to interview Highsmith. No word yet on GB permission. My bad. Misunderstood.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UZ6VXAoLSz
about 35 mins ago
- Corey Brown, DT, Valdosta State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/SPFiPyLpORU
about 41 mins ago