Jameis Winston, FSU’s Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback who celebrated his 21st birthday on Tuesday, has decided to skip his remaining two years of eligibility and put his name into the 2015 NFL Draft.
ESPN.com first reported the news on Wednesday. Winston’s father, Antonor, said his son came to a decision Tuesday night, according to the report.
The deadline for underclassmen to declare for the draft is Jan. 15.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Week 3 Waiver Wire Adds/Drops ift.tt/2FXoDMr
about 54 mins ago