Odell Beckham Jr. was a beast for the Giants last year and should be considered the rookie of the year, but could he have been better? Well according to Beckham himself, the former LSU standout played the entire year with two torn hamstrings.
“They healed up enough to where I could play with them, but they were never truly good and I’m still just working on them and trying to get ready,” Beckham said, via the New York Post. “I should be good by training camp. The plan is to play at full strength next season, and I definitely hope to do it. I’m just looking forward to getting healthy.”
Odell Beckham Jr. in 12 games produced 91 catches for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns, which earned him a spot to the Pro Bowl. That is a pretty impressive rookie campaign.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Former Browns wide receiver Ricky Feacher arrested in Florida on drug charges nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ricky-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins ift.tt/2RERMP3
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ohio’s most decorated high school running back Marquael Parks arrested on felony charges… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Louisiana High School football standout Remy Hidalgo died this morning after collapsing on Tuesday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago