The other day Don Shula called Bill Belichick “BeliCheat” on his 85th birthday, and one of his former players was upset he called his former coach a cheater.
“I just think it’s flat-out disrespectful,” Harrison told PFT Live on Friday. “I always have respect for Don Shula. I don’t think that Bill Belichick deserves that. People make mistakes and do things, but Bill Belichick has proven that he’s the greatest coach of all time. You can look at the last decade of what he’s done, what he’s been able to accomplish. But it’s one of those things where as a coach, another well-respected coach, you don’t come out and say those things like that about another coach. I think it’s flat-out disrespectful.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is a dog! @JonM_Salter recently interviewed him.
about 26 mins ago
- Boy this is humble pie twitter.com/gtmbb/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Hey y’all make sure you follow our team at @DraftDiamonds
@JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TAmP2QALoE
about 2 hours ago