Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
Wesley College (Dover, DE)
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
How did you choose your school?
Good Environment, Great football tradition and excellent place to receive degree
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Grandmother she was a strong discipline women in my life that inspired me to be the best I can be and to put my mind to a dream and chase it.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
Yes, I have potential to be a great NFL player if I stay focused
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
CB, FS, KR, PR
At your position, what separates you from others?
Ability to make others around me better, learning from other players, playmaking ability, great hands, (YAC), Speed, and Blocking.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
My weaknesses, my opponent’s tendencies, Ways to make my teammates better and effective
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Antonio Brown he has great hands, a good route runner, blocking, excellent playmaking ability
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Losing close family members to sickness at a young age. I overcame by going hard in life and taking advantage of every opportunity in life at a high level, striving to be the best person I can be on and off the field
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yes, I thank God for waking me up and giving me a chance to do something I love doing.
What is your biggest strength?
Being a great teammate and making others better and being a great playmaker
What is your biggest weakness?
Staying on blocks long
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
By bringing in a player like me your bringing in a guy that’s passionate, wants to win, and will be the best teammate. With me, there is no distractions, so you would say, “this guy is all about his business”. Quick learner of the game good with criticism and a great communicator will come to work every day and puts my heart and soul into your organization.
Who were your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Michael Irvin and the Dallas Cowboys
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would, you choose?
Gloria Conley (Grandmother)
Derrell Ferguson (cousin)
Robyn Conley (Aunt)
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina RB C.J. Marable nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/c-j-ma… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2fhlthHVS8
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wyatt-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8t5UxRFoXy
about 1 hour ago