Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
My name is Justin Thomas Bernard and I am from Cambridge, MA
Where do you play college football?
I attended Saint Anselm College, a small division 2 in New Hampshire.
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
Coming out of High school I was being recruited by many FCS and D2 schools
How did you choose your school?
I chose Saint Anselm after de-committing from Marist for a the opportunity to play offense and in Coach Murphy’s great system.
Who is your role model, and why?
My role models growing up were both my parents because they set the standards and expectations in life. Without then I wouldn’t have understood the importance of doing the right thing in life.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
I have met several scouts during practices and a Jr. pro day.
At your position, what separates you from others?
What I believe separates me from others at my position is the fight in me. since high school I’ve always been labeled the underdog. Because of this I’ll do just about anything to prove that I am not an underdog because I know that I can achieve the task at hand.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
When I break down film, outside of breaking down percentages and tendencies I focus on my self. I look to fix routes and see if there was a better play to make by watching film. As a Wide receiver the pass game is science, and if you mix the wrong chemicals (mess up) it blows up in your face
As a pre game ritual I take a moment by myself after the National anthem to thank God and loved ones who have passed on.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is that I want to be the best at everything I do. And that I will stop at nothing to see it through
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
My favorite player growing up was Terry Glenn. I don’t really know why. I feel in love with the game at 2 and the patriots were my favorite team and he made plays.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
If I could have dinner with 3 people dead or alive It would be both of my parents. While I eat dinner with them just about every night I’m home from school, it seem this question hints at a special dinner and they deserve it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Isaiah Armstrong, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/isaiah…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Eddie Zinn-Turner, Defensive Lineman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Deauntre Roberts, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/deaunt…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago