Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
2010-2014 UTEP 2014-2015 BYU
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
Had 12 offers
How did you choose your school?
Visited Turner Gill before he got the Job at Kansas, and was told he would offer me. Once he got the job he called and told me the same thing so I told other schools I would be attending there. Never heard back from him, so a week before signing day UTEP and Dartmouth were the only schools with openings. Transferred from UTEP because our new coaching staff wanted to be more run oriented. Chose BYU because my receiver coach from UTEP took the job there.
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother because she raised me without a father and always put me first.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
Scouts have told my coaches they really like my skill set and overall toughness, just curious about my speed.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball and ran and jumped in track.
Did you play any other positions in football?
QB freshman year of high school.
At your position, what separates you from others?
My run after catch, my run blocking, high pointing passes and my competitive nature.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
DJ Hayden (Houston)
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Andre Johnson because he is a tough hard nose player that is very dependable.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Growing up without a father. I was able to overcome it because I had a great role model in my mom and had the competitive mentality to be the best.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Read the bible and listen to music.
What is your biggest strength?
High pointing and locating a deep ball.
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I am hard working with great football IQ.
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Randy Moss was my favorite player. Texans were my favorite team.
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Jerry Rice, Martin Luther King, Jr. and Kobe Bryant.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bills are signing TE Nate Becker to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nate-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qHDP1m1SD3
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bears legendary running back Gale Sayers has passed away at the age of 77 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/gale-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bills signed RB Antonio Williams to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IUtWx7y95T
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 34 mins ago