Trent Richardson missed the AFC Championship game because of personal reasons. Well he was then suspended by the Colts GM, and that might have been the smartest move for the Colts, because they can now get out of the 3.18 million guarantee in 2015.
ESPN’s Mark Dominik, the former general manager of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, tweeted that the Colts are allowed to walk away from Richardson’s guaranteed money because of his suspension.
The suspension of Trent Richardson will allow the Colts to walk away from the 3.18 guar for 2015. His contract has strong voiding language.
— Mark Dominik (@MarkdominikESPN) January 23, 2015
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9SqTZRlDzv
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AFWlCRpKK0
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Report: Chicago Bulls Hiring Billy Donovan as Next Head Coach ift.tt/2Eqe1FB
about 2 hours ago