The NFL partnership with Verizon has expanded a little more today. The NFL has came out with a new App that the people attending the Super Bowl will now be able to watch the commercials according to Mashable.com.
The Super Bowl Stadium App, born out of an NFL partnership with Verizon, will give game day attendees within the University of Phoenix Stadium stadium in Glendale, Arizona, the ability to watch commercials and instant replays from four different camera angles (zoom and pause capabilities too) and access the venue’s seating and concession maps.
The app, available for download now for Windows, iOS, Android smartphones, works with geo-fencing beacons, which are tiny sensors that use Bluetooth technology to detect smartphones. When the beacons sense a smartphone, the app can send tailored information to those only nearby— in this case, the stadium walls.
This is a very smart idea, amazing that the NFL came up with another way to make money, SMH….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Salter’s seven-round mock draft Way too early that is (Philadelphia Eagles) - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…
about 1 hour ago