AJ Green the Cincinnati Benglas wideout did not practice Friday, per the team’s official website, after being on the field on a limited basis on Thursday.
Green was scheduled to visit an independent neuropsychologist at some point today and was seen at practice in street clothes.
This is not good news for the Bengals.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Fantasy “Believe it or Not?”: Knee-Jerk Reactions After Week 2 ift.tt/345ZRCr
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaac Parks, P, UNC Pembroke nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/isaac-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 52 mins ago
- Week 1 QB Index, Mahomes Not Top 3? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JdGpMkB4Ra
about 57 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago