The team recently reached out to Graham’s agent to open negotiations, but it might not matter anyway.
“It feels good, because at the end of the day I wasn’t supposed to be here,” Graham said this week. “I’m just happy I changed the opinion of a lot of people. I just kept focusing on what I needed to do and that’s work hard and let everything fall into place.”
Graham has the opportunity to increase his stock on Saturday, when he starts against the Redskins for the injured Trent Cole, who had surgery on his broken left hand.It will be interesting to see how the Eagles act now, but it sounds like Graham is ready to test the free agency market.
“A 4-3 end – pass rushing is what you do,” Graham said. “You stop the run, go get the quarterback. Now [as a 3-4 outside linebacker], you stop the run, stop some passes, and go get the quarterback. You just never know when your name’s going to get called to go get the quarterback.
“But I think a 4-3 end, it’s better because you’re always going that way. You’re never backing up.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Week 8 Jets Injury Update ift.tt/2HGV7va
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago