Tim Tebow was a very good person on and off the field, but since his path to the NFL has been at a stand still, Tebow is now going to keep helping others.
The former sports star recently announced plans to open the Tebow CURE Hospital in Davao City, Philippines. This hospital will aid children in that country who cannot afford critical orthopedic surgery and other treatments.
According to Christian Post, Tebow worked with the organization “CURE International” to design and build the medical facility.
The hospital will have 30 beds, along with several operating rooms. Over 50 healthcare workers will be on staff to provide treatment to the children.
Tebow was born in the Philippines so this is pretty awesome. God Bless Tim Tebow!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Could Texans RB David Johnson miss the remainder of the season? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5V2PUmqJBW
about 11 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers ift.tt/2JuyACZ
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 12 Injury Report: 34 players suffered an injury this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kBEhB6PWCj
about 31 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 41 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/brucefeldmancf…
about 42 mins ago