On Sunday, Monday and Thursday nights they are 2-6, which is horrible for a team that has finished with a winning record over the past 3 years winning at least nine games. Since Andy Dalton has taken over he has been crushed on Primetime games.
Dalton has bombed three playoff games and is 2-9 in games where the spotlight shines. One player feels the team is just afraid of the dark.
“I have no idea,” defensive end Wallace Gilberry said Thursday of why they struggle in night games, per ESPN.com. “I guess we’re afraid of the dark.”
I do not know if they are afraid of the dark or not, but this year in their two prime-time games they have choked. A 43-17 Sunday night thumping from the Patriots and a 24-3 home blowout loss to the Browns. If Dalton wants the playoffs this year, they need this game.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/dandre…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- To be in a pandemic this is amazing. My 401k has been killing it this year. This is amazing twitter.com/cnbcnow/status…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago