The Oakland Raiders are a very solid team with great player, but they are a head coach away from contending in my opinion. I know this may sound crazy saying this after a 52-0 loss against the St. Louis Rams, but this team is a very solid team.
The Raiders have very good depth throughout their entire roster. They have a very good young quarterback, with a very good linebacker in Khalil Mack. If the Raiders can draft Amari Cooper in the first round and trade their second round pick for Jim Harbaugh the team would be a contender. Players would want to play for the Raiders, which would help in free agency. The Raiders are not afraid to spend money on players and I feel they would be smart to give up a second for Harbaugh.
The Raiders could offer a 3rd or 4th rounder for Harbaugh that would turn into a 2nd if they won so many games, and I think it would be a great trade. If the Raiders do that they would basically giving up a 2016 draft pick instead of a 2015. That would allow them to pick up another football player in the second. Maybe a cornerback. If the Raiders can add another big time player like Cooper and get a good coach watch out. This could be a dangerous football team in 2015.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I changed up Draft Diamonds page for this #BillsMafia run!
about 49 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EL5bnRXSvW
about 2 hours ago
- Facts greatest Bills trade ever. It cost them Kelvin Shepherd! twitter.com/tydunne/status…
about 14 hours ago
- We need to make this happen @AnchorBarWings Let’s send him a case! Courtesy of the #BillsMafia twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 14 hours ago