According to NESN.com, the New England Patriots former Doctor Thomas Gill (who stepped down in April, 2014) was a pretty dirty dude. The problem id Bill Belichick is worse, of you read this report, Wow!!
The union claims Dr. Thomas Gill altered Jonathan Fanene’s medical treatment in an effort to bolster a legal case to force the ex-Patriots defensive end to return his $3.85 million signing bonus, the Washington Post reported Thursday, citing a court document filed in an unrelated case. Patriots coach Bill Belichick directly attempted to delay Fanene’s knee surgery so the lineman would retire — and therefore forego his bonus — according to the union. The Patriots released Fanene in August 2012 for “failure to disclose physical condition.” The NFLPA in 2013 demanded the Patriots terminate Gill, who denied wrongdoing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jbRMXxbCvb
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Stallions stomp their way into the world of college football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stalli… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago