Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has won his appeal.
The one-game suspension levied on Suh by the NFL has been overturned by appeals officer Ted Cottrell and Suh can now rejoin his teammates in Allen Park and compete in Sunday’s playoff game in Dallas.
Cottrell reversed the one-game suspension after an expedited appeals process Tuesday afternoon in New York.
Instead of the suspension, Suh was given a $70,000 fine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/darren… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JVNNnd0gEm
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Kyler Murray Injury Report, Can you fire him up this week?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IvFzzwUYTc
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jaycee Horn, CB, University of South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jaycee… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Middle Tennessee WR C.J. Windham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/c-j-wi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HEROe86ouK
about 51 mins ago