San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver Keenan Allen suffered a broken collarbone along with an ankle injury in Sunday’s loss to the Denver Broncos and is not expected to play Saturday when the Chargers head north to face the San Francisco 49ers.
Allen leads the Bolts in receptions (77) and yards (783), and has hauled in four touchdowns. The second year wideout has been especially effective on third down, as his 19 catches for 219 yards ranks second on the team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 28 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yrRvmu8wFD
about 31 mins ago