If you judged a quarterback by his first two quarters as a starter, you would throw in the towel with Johnny Football. Johnny Manziel is slowly killing the Browns chances of making it to the playoffs.
So far he is 2/5 with 1 passing yard, an interception and he has 2 rushes for -6 yards.
.@JManziel2 stats so far: 2/5 Passing 1 Yard 1 INT 2 Rushes -6 Rushing Yards #CINvsCLE
The Browns need to win, and they are not going to get it done with Johnny Football playing the way he is.
Dan Hellie @DanHellie
Johnny Manziel’s 1st half as a starter in NFL has been one to forget. 4/9 22 yds. 2 INT (should be 3) & a passer rating of 12.0 #CLEvsCIN
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago