Jim Harbaugh is about to become the highest paid head coach in college football. Harbaugh’s agent used the other NFL teams like the Raiders to increase the salary according to Ian Rapoport.
Although nothing has been signed as of early Sunday evening, Harbaugh is expected to earn more than the $8 million per-year salary that was originally reported, sources told NFL Media insider Ian Rapoport, who believes this would indicate “a behind-the-scenes bidding war” between Harbaugh’s agent, David Dunn, and other potential suitors.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pAR3uJLgMv
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Ryan Roberts, Director of Scouting NFL Draft Bible nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ryan-r… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Can Jackson State pry his Deion’s son Shedeur away from Florida Atlantic? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/shedeu… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Carolina Panthers need to draft a quarterback in the first round of the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/panthe… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:All Eyez On Me: Five 2021 NFL Draft Prospects whose stock is rising because of coronavirus nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stock/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago