The Jacksonville Jaguars announced Wednesday that running back Denard Robinson has been placed on injured reserve due to a mid-foot sprain, ending his season.
According to ESPN.com, Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said Robinson needed six weeks to recover from the injury, meaning he wouldn’t be able to return to action this year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/eStZGfbTBHI
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bayley… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qut9XNdSxr
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/pac-12… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago