The Cleveland Browns are finally giving Johnny Manziel a shot to start.
Head coach Mike Pettine plans to go with Manziel this Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals, according to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.
There’s a good chance Manziel will struggle just as much as Brian Hoyer has in recent weeks, but Pettine had little choice other than to make this move.
Hoyer hasn’t thrown a touchdown in three weeks and has totaled seven interceptions over that span. If nothing else, the Browns offense needs a spark.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 19 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/D0BvD3hixk
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 42 mins ago