NFL Draft Diamonds has teamed up with Joseph Muia a very solid up and coming scout, to put together a series for our readers called Get to Know. What this series will do is allow you to be a featured on our site, whether you are a freshman or a senior in college. This is a series to help get players at any school gain exposure. We always strive to assist players that have the passion to make it to the next level. So we hope you enjoy our series called GET TO KNOW. Today’s Get to know series will focus on Keahn Wallace the gun slinging Quarterback from Johnson C. Smith, and we feel at NFL Draft Diamonds, you will want to know all about him.
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
Where did you choose and why?
I didn’t choose any because I didn’t have the test scores to attend them. I attended North Carolina Tech Prep Academy
What were your goals for your senior year?
To lead my team to a championship, help them become better athletes and see what I see (reading defenses)
Have any scouts met with you, and if so what are they saying?
At your position, what separates you from the others?
Leadership,poise, awareness, and the ability to by time, mentality
Tell us what you look for when breaking down film?
Tendency, coverages they like to be in, play makers
Who was the toughest player you have ever faced?
Carlos Fields – Winston Salem State University
If you could compare your play to one person in the NFL who would it be?
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Adjusting to losing, made a difference
What system fits your style of play the best?
Spread, pro style
Arm strength, adjusting, recognizing defense, buying time
What is your biggest weakness?
To accept losing
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Determined, tenacious, a successor
Growing up, who was your role model?
Who was your favorite team and player in the NFL and why?
Philadelphia Eagles because I like their style of play, Tom Brady because he’s a constant winner
What was the most tragic event that ever happened in your life and how did you overcome it?
When my mother got into a car accident that was the most tragic thing that happen to me. But it taught me not to take things for granted and value life. She told me I have to remain focused and move on from it because it’s going to be better days.
If you were to have dinner with three people dead or alive who would it be?
My Grandfather, Bill Belichick, and Chip Kelly
With your first paycheck what would you buy?
I’ll pay off my mother house and pay her bills that’s past due
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago