Bill Goldberg was once an NFL football player and although he had a much brighter career as a wrestler, football is still his life.
Today a few fans asked Goldberg if he would return to his Alma Mater to become the Strength and Conditioning Coach. Well Goldberg responded.
@Goldberg: “@47seth: “@MWoods_BigDawg: Hey @Goldberg, wanna be the new head strength coach at UGA?” #please”. Yes if done my way
Could you imagine Nick Chubb (who is already jacked), working with Goldberg?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:Freshman Georgia High School football star Le’ontae Coates shot to death nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/leonta…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago