Last night Eric Decker of the Jets was barely thrown too. The reason is because their quarterback play in New York has been horrible. Earlier this year, Decker left for money over winning, and now he is depressed.
Jets wideout Eric Decker’s wife Jessie James appeared on the The Todd Show on 95.5 WPLJ in New York where she confirmed what’s probably a no-brainer for Jets fans: it’s really depressing to suit up week after week in a Jets uniform.
“It’s been a really hard season,” she said. “He’s been, I don’t wanna say depressed, but he’s been depressed.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 59 mins ago