According to NFL.com, Doctors have diagnosed Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry with Hodgkin lymphoma after thorough testing. The team first announced Berry’s potential diagnosis two weeks ago, and further tests have confirmed it.
“This is a diagnosis that is very treatable and potentially curable with standard chemotherapy approaches,” Christopher R. Flowers, MD said. “The goal of Mr. Berry’s treatment is to cure his lymphoma and we are beginning that treatment now.”
This is great news for Berry. Berry is a great person and he will likely be able to overcome this.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Justus Reed, DE, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justus… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/254koQLDcS
about 4 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Brett Heggie, OL, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune Cookman University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/25dcp9BMjEc
about 22 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- If it is I want to do an interview with him! twitter.com/_juice05/statu…
about 34 mins ago