Wide receiver Duron Carter, the son of Minnesota Vikings’ legend Cris Carter, has apparently changed some of his plans on his path to get back into the NFL.
Carter was supposed to have a Pro Day for NFL teams to attend in early January. Now, however, it appears that it isn’t going to go that way.
@nfldraftscout: Tampa Bay, Kansas City, Minnesota and Indianapolis will be first teams Duron Carter meets with, per a source.
Instead, Carter will have a work-out for the Minnesota Vikings. This is a very smart move for Carter. The Vikings have zero wide receivers and he could make an impact right now. Three other teams are also showing interest as well.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 46 mins ago
- I would not be surprised if the Colts brought up a CB this week from their practice squad. Would make a ton of sen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- MLB DFS September 19: Late Night Value ift.tt/33MMXsR
about 60 mins ago
- Breaking: Bills are signing former Jets OC Jonotthan Harrison to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jonott… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago