Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
4. Bloomsburg, East Stroudsburg, Kutztown, Shippensburg.
How did you choose your school?
Close to home, only school that wanted me to play offense, other schools wanted me for defense and I wanted to switch it up.
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My dad, he’s been through a lot and still does everything for his kids
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
I have not met with any scouts
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, and Soccer
Did you play any other positions in football?
Safety, and Corner
At your position, what separates you from others?
Being coachable and only need told something once and I won’t make that mistake again
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
First thing, down and distance. Second, what personnel is the other team in and how is that formation like something we run.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Justin Shirk, Linebacker, Bloomsburg
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Wes Welker, because I like to be in the slot and make those tough catches
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Being told I was to small, weak, and slow coming out of high school. Went to the gym a ton and worked on everything.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Writing the number “25” on my wrist tape, for my best friend in high school
What is your biggest strength?
Being able to do what I learn in the classroom and take it to the field.
What is your biggest weakness?
Sustaining inside blocks on linebackers
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a hard worker and accountable. I’ll bust my butt regardless where I am on the field, always giving 100%
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Michael Vick. Philadelphia Eagles
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandmother, who passed. Tiger Woods, and Calvin Johnson
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:How Football Rules Can Help You Build a Successful Relationship nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/succes… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Eric Stokes, CB, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eric-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Harrison Hill, LB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/harris…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina RB C.J. Marable nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/c-j-ma… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2fhlthHVS8
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago