Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
I was recruited by several teams in the NE-10 and also UNH and UMass
How did you choose your school?
Stonehill gave me an opportunity to go into a science field such as physics and start playing on the field early in my college career.
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is my father because has always been there for me through anything and he has both supported and pushed me to reach my goal of playing in the NFL
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played soccer, baseball, basketball and lacrosse
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played offensive line and tight end
At your position, what separates you from others?
As a Defensive Tackle I and very quick with a long 320 pound frame
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for weaknesses in match ups that I can exploit on game day. And for film of myself I am always looking at the little things I can improve on.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
The toughest players are always the centers, and I would have to say my Center at Stonehill Lucas Brum. We knew each other weaknesses so it made practice interesting
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would say JJ Watt he is a disrupted and has the long frame like mine. We both bat down a lot of passes
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I think the biggest obstacle I had to overcome was coming from a smaller town in NH and trying to get myself out there to get recruited in college. I had to send out tape after tape and go on visit after visit to try to get noticed.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
My biggest pre game ritual is putting 603 on my wrist tape to show tribute to where I came from along with the initials of both my grandfathers who passed away when I was young.
What is your biggest strength?
My size and quickness
What is your biggest weakness?
Because of my height I tend to stand up after coming off the ball
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I never quit
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Teddy Bruschi and the New England Patriots
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Steven Hawking, Steve Jobs, and Michael Jordan
- Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school killed in a week
- Oklahoma Football: Spencer Rattler’s Strengths & Improvements | Film Analysis (Kansas State Game)
- Utah High School football star one of three people arrested for brutally beating a man with wooden blocks and a pole to death
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Let's Go twitter.com/qsteph/status/…
about 13 mins ago
- I have never heard of Jelly Roll, but this song slaps. What an amazing story. You can hear the pain in his voice!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Desdamon Lake, S, Ohio Dominican nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/desdam… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MIzZnD01aW
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Another high school football player has been killed in Michigan, the second player from the school killed in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chase Arseneau, TE, McMaster University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...