Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Jonathan Eugene Archie
Where do you play college football?
Southern Nazarene University
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
How did you choose your school?
I decided on Jackson st. because they were an FCS school and Miles College was a D-II school. .
Where are you from?
San Diego, CA
Who is your role model, and why?
My mother. She has a strong faith and foundation in the Lord, very intelligent, and I can talk to her about anything
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
I’ve only talked two before the season started. They told me if I had double digit sacks, I would make an NFL roster.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Baseball and skateboarding
Did you play any other positions in football?
Quarterback, Tight End, Outside Linebacker.
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m very explosive/quick off the line and I have long arms which allows me to gain separation from the offensive lineman.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I watch the offensive lineman stance and footwork. I also look for each formation and play ran, on specific down and distances.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
#2 Quarterback in the JUCO.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Robert Mathis. Small school player, versatile pass rusher, and linebacker.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Not being in school for a semester and working two full-time jobs, to attend another school.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Listen to music.
What is your biggest strength?
My work ethic, encourage others, and bring energy to my team.
What is your biggest weakness?
Blaming myself for every a loss.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’ve been on winning teams and loosing teams but I always remain positive, encourage others, and maintain the same work ethic.
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Favorite player was Alge Crumpler and favorite team:Atlanta Falcons
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
President of Uruguay Jose Mujica, Nelson Mandela, and Ghandi.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, The Raiders RB is fighting a hip injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago