Every year, NFL DraftDiamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
South Dakota State University
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
I had 2 offers coming out of high school. 1 from SDSU and 1 from Augustana (DII).
How did you choose your school?
SDSU felt like home from the first moment I stepped on campus.
Where are you from?
Brandon, South Dakota
Who is your role model, and why?
My Parents. They work their butts off to support our family.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
I have not met with any scouts up to this point in time.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Basketball, Baseball, and Track.
Did you play any other positions in football?
At your position, what separates you from others?
My preparation and overall knowledge of the game.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I look for coverage and blitz tendencies as well as potential matchups to take advantage of.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Stanley Jean-Baptiste, DB Nebraska. Currently with the New Orleans Saints.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Ben Roethlisberger. He is a big, accurate, and has the ability to extend plays with his feet.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I broke my foot the first game this year leaving me out for 8 weeks. Injuries test you mentally but I stayed focused on doing whatever I could to help my team win games (coaching guys up) and rehabbed as much as I could to get back.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
What is your biggest strength?
What is your biggest weakness?
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’ve played a lot of football up to this point in my football career. I am very passionate about the game and I’ll do whatever it takes for my football team win.
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My late Grandfather, Marcus Luttrell, and Brett Favre.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 seconds ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 3 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/D0BvD3hixk
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 25 mins ago