Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
Where do you play college football?
University of Richmond
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
I was getting recruited by a lot of schools. Big schools and smaller ones
How did you choose your school?
It was important that I stayed close to home. My home town is only 45 minutes away from Richmond.
Where are you from?
West Point, VA
Who is your role model, and why?
My role model is definitely my mom. I saw her working hard for my brother and I when we were growing up, so it makes me work hard for her now.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
No scouts met with me yet.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
I played basketball and ran track
Did you play any other positions in football?
I played running back. I hold the rushing record at my school.
At your position, what separates you from others?
I’m very versatile. I can play inside and out. I can also play with my hand in the dirt and rush the passer. I can hold the edge on runs and man up on slot receivers.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
I really like to pay attention to the O-line and tight ends. They tell me everything I need to know.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
It’s been a lot of tough guys. A name that sticks out to me is Terrence West.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
I would say becoming a father at a young age is my biggest obstacle. Handling my son, school, and football has made me more responsible. And being responsible for the well being of another person makes me work harder.
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I have a lot of rituals. I get dress the same exact way every game, and if I mess up I start over. I also have to make eye contact with two of my teammates Justin Williamson and Selton Hodge.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I’m a hard working guy that’s versatile on the field.
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
I didn’t really have a team but I liked Chad Johnson a lot
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My mom, my brother, and Bernie Mac
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jamal Smith, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jamal-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Star Florida High School offensive tackle Nikolas Lawrynas died unexpectedly at 17… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago