Arizona Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton suffered a partial tear of his ACL, in addition to a sprained MCL in the same right knee, and medical sources say a realistic return to action should occur in “about four weeks” according to Adam Schefter.
That time frame, based on successful therapy and healing, gives him a realistic chance of returning for the NFC playoffs, especially if the Cardinals can secure a first-round bye.
This is great news for the Cardinals, but they will need to win at least one more win. If they can they will definitely secure themselves a bye. That would be huge for Bruce Arians and the Cards.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Wes Bowers, LB, Georgetown University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wes-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LpGuNvGc6b
about 12 mins ago
- NFL Draft Order has been updated, As of now the Cowboys have the fifth pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/nfl-dr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Damn go Ahead Klein twitter.com/salsports/stat…
about 21 mins ago
- LeBron James Signs Extension with Lakers ift.tt/3qnbuPB
about 32 mins ago
- Former NFL 1st round pick arrested for DUI, BAC limit was almost 4 times the legal limit with a child in the back s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago