The Buffalo Bills‘ weak offense is prepared to add fresh legs with running back C.J. Spiller returning. Yesterday the team released Frank Summers to make room for Spiller.
Coach Doug Marrone announced Monday that Spiller has been cleared to play and will be promoted to the active roster eight weeks after having surgery to repair a broken collarbone. Marrone cautioned he first wants to see how Spiller performs in practice before determining whether he’ll play at Oakland (2-12) on Sunday.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 8 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 10 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 12 mins ago