According to ESPN, Adrian Peterson the Minnesota Vikings running back will plead no contest to one count of misdemeanor reckless assault. The plea will not include reference to family violence or violence against a minor.
If the agreement is accepted by Judge Kelly Case, Peterson will pay a $2,000 fine, be placed on probation, and perform 80 hours of community service. Technically, the adjudication of the case will be deferred for two years.
The NFL commented today, but who knows what they will do?
“We will review the court documents,” per NFL spokesman Greg Aiello “We cannot speculate on a timetable for a decision.”
We do not know if the NFL will punish Peterson for his actions or if the Vikings will step in and suspend him, but with him currently missing a lot of the season the NFL might just reinstate him. What do you think the NFL does for Peterson?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sorry fans, but the Atlanta Falcons are f***ed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/falcon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wgclLRhZzs
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:California high school football star Mitch Wade killed in nasty car accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mitch-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Buffalo restaurant sends Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey Buffalo Wings after his social media post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Beloved Georgia High School coach Teco Browning died in a motorcycle accident nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/teco-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Last Chance:128 players have been granted special eligibility for the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/2021-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago