Harold Henderson, a third-party arbitrator, will hear the appeal — not Commissioner Roger Goodell, per Rapoport.
The NFL Players Association officially filed the appeal on Peterson’s behalf Thursday.
Peterson was suspended Tuesday for the rest of the 2014 season after pleading no contest to misdemeanor reckless assault earlier this month on what the league called “an incident of abusive discipline” toward his 4-year-old son.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 3 Preview: Tennessee Titans vs. Minnesota Vikings ift.tt/3mMCc29
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Bengals rookie QB Joe Burrow feels he took major strides last week and he just wants a win… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago