Tom Brady and Andrew Luck have met two times, once in the 2012 regular season and once in the 2013 Divisional Round.
The Patriots outscored Indianapolis in the two games by a combined score of 102-46. Brady’s passer rating of 106.9 in those games is almost 50 points better than Luck’s 58.2.
That is a pretty impressive number, and tomorrow’s game could keep Brady rolling. Over the past several weeks, he has been the best QB in the NFL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Chargers hire Brandon Staley as their head coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/brando… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dJyhgbfwf4
about 10 mins ago
- Divisional Round MVP’s | Four players who stepped up to ensure their team won nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Dan Campbell expected to be the Lions new Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/dan-ca… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7jJP4m0Gak
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Patrick Mahomes Injury Update | Chiefs star QB is banged up nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/patric…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Caleb Johnson, LB, Houston Baptist nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XyuV1uOTvu
about 2 hours ago